Thank you for your interest in career development and available career opportunities with SOKO TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
SOKO is a fast growing ICT company specializing in Software, Web Application development, Mobile application development and Online Marketing . It has offices in Africa and Europe at the moment and also has representatives and resellers all over the globe. We have offices in Lulea, Sweden, and a very highly skilled development team in Arusha, Tanzania. The offices are working very closely together to offer both time-and cost-effective software solutions for you. To see more go to our Company Profile.
We provide a conducive work environment and our proficient recruitment department continuously works with our staff, imparting skills and knowledge both for personal and professional development.
We also provide internship and practical training. This training is conducted by in-house trainers as well as by renowned training firms. We ensures a regular improvement in skills since choosing the right career path is easier said than done. With an overload of information and options available to freshers, the field of ICT, software development and online marketing is gaining popularity among students.
If you are interested in career opportunities or internship placement at SOKO then please send your CV and brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, make sure to follow instructions on the said vacancy. Thank you for your interest.
Here is a list of our active job postings, internship and practical training placements:
Application Software developer
This position is an opportunity for the right candidate or group to get involved with a growing software company. We provide a total web-based software solutions to small, medium-sized and large companies. At the moment we have a wide range of customers from Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Spain, France, England, USA and Tanzania.
A successful candidate will translate software requirements into workable programming code and maintain and develop programs for use in business. Most will specialize in a specific development field - such as mobile phone applications, accounting software, office suites or graphics software - and will have in-depth knowledge of at least one computer language.
A bachelor's or master`s degree, typically in computer science, software engineering, or a related field. OR a background in higher education with a strong background in computer programming experience.
- Code and test software based upon software specifications and design
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Analyze and study complex systems requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Support customer-witnessed testing
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
Key skills required;
- Capable of meeting deadlines with high standards.
- Working knowledge of database tools such as SQL.
- Understanding web-based technologies and frameworks e.g Yii and others
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
What do we expect from you?
- Ability to quickly pick up new languages, technologies, and frameworks
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team of like-minded people
- Resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Persistence to follow through on given tasks
- Ability to balance a wide variety of projects in a fast-paced work environment.
How to Apply:
If you are interested please send your CV and the letter of application to email@example.com